Dr. Clifford Brown, D.C.Thank you for visiting the website of Hendersonville Chiropractor Dr. Cliff Brown and Chiropractic Life Center - a professional Hendersonville chiropractic clinic. In practice as well as online, Dr. Brown strives for excellence through superior patient treatment, education and satisfaction.
Within our website, Hendersonville and surrounding area residents will find all types of health and wellness related information including information about our office and services, chiropractic, back and neck pain, work and auto injuries and much, much more.
We hope you enjoy the information within and share it with others. Again, thank you for visiting www.drcliffbrown.com and remember to come back often.
Yours in health,
Dr. Cliff Brown, D.C.
Let's talk health and supplements
FLU SHOT FACTS
- A systematic review of 51 studies involving 260,000 children age 6 to 23 months found no evidence that the flu vaccine is any more effective than a placebo in that group
- A JAMA study showed the incidence of clinical influenza in the vaccinated group was 2%, but in the un-vaccinated group it was only 3%. This means that out of 100 people, one person was attributed with avoiding the flu because of the vaccine.
- Officials' select three strains of flu virus for the vaccine that they think are most likely to be circulating during the next winter season (they failed to pick the swine flu last year).
- According to the CDC, common substances found in flu vaccines include: Antibiotics, MSG, Formaldehyde, mercury-containing Thimerosal, and Polysorbate 80.
- There are 1 to 2 cases of Guillain-Barre' syndrome per 1 million vaccinated persons. Taking a flu shot is essentially the same as buying a lottery ticket for acquiring GBS, an inflammatory demyelinating condition of the nervous system.
- >70 age group accounts for 3/4 of all flu deaths (mostly from bacterial pneumonia).
- In the largest case-control study of flu vaccine in the elderly, the Group Health study (The Lancet, August 2, 2008) found the "flu vaccine doesn't protect seniors as much as has been thought," as it does not protect from pneumonia.
VITAMIN D FACTS
- Compelling evidence indicates vitamin D deficiency is the 'seasonal stimulus' responsible for flu outbreaks.
- "Physiological doses (800-2,000 IU/day) of vitamin D prevent many viral infections", and "Vitamin D is the 'antibiotic vitamin' due primarily to its robust effects on innate immunity".
- Double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial: 104 women given vitamin D were 3 times less likely to report cold and flu symptoms. "A low dose (800 IU/day) not only reduced incidence, it abolished the seasonality of reported colds and flu. A higher dose (2,000 IU/day), given during the last year of their trial, virtually eradicated all reports of cold or flu".
- Vitamin D deficiency predisposes children to respiratory infections, and an interventional study showed vitamin D reduces the incidence.
Ask about Complete Immuno D3 and other supplements we carry!!
Advance Laser and Wellness
Our mission is to achieve optimum health of spirit, mind and body by providing aesthetic and holistic services. Through dedication and commitment we hope to make a difference in someone's life every day. Below are listed a few of the services we provide.
Click Here for more information on Zerona Laser ®
Search Our Website